Illinois  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 7:05 pm

Mother passed away 2 years ago, my father moved in with my brother, my sister who lost house through a divorce moved into fathers home less than 30 days ago. She is now not allowing any family members to come by and take care of the yard nor is she or her kids do anything (cutting grass, watering plants, ect.) Now my father wants her out how can this be done? The house is in Cook County Illinois.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search