Illinois  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/11/05, 2:34 pm

Party wall.

The building on one side of a common (party) wall has burned and is demolished. Abstracts do not mention the wall.

What maintenance and repair is the owner of the demolished building required to perform to protect the co- owner's portion of the wall from weather damage?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search