Illinois  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/26/12, 8:06 pm

I used to have a restraining order against my ex-husband, before that was expired, he emailed me and in those few emails tells me he secretly taped me and him having sex and showed this tape to several people. Is there anything that I can do legally? I do not have any restraining order that is active anymore. I moved to another state and he moved to another state, from where we used to live. And I do not want him to know where I live. However, he has tried to contact me through He emailed me to be linked to me in that website and wanted to communicate with me again. I didn't respond to this and just ignored his request. I feel that the system has continuously failed me, as when he broke the restraining order when we were still in the same state, he was released. If it's possible to actually know my rights on this, it would be most helpful.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search