Illinois  |  Tax Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/11, 6:35 am

Parents owned rental home in Arkansas. It was all written off over the years. They sold it. They are both 87 years old. Do they have to pay quarterly taxes and will they incur penalty for not doing so the first two quarters of the year?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search