Illinois  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 8:47 am

Can you concede to legal action to keep ill elderly mother calm but under protest

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/20/13, 10:18 am by Virginia Prihoda

Your question is too imprecise to address. Who is "you"? What is the nature of the legal action? Is the elderly mother being taken care of? What is your interest in this situation?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Virginia Prihoda 7551 N. Oakley Ave. Chicago, IL 60645

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search