Illinois  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/20/13, 11:57 am

I got hurt at work, my employers insurance/ workers comp is covering my medical bills but has not paid me my wages. I was out of work for 9 weeks without pay, I have been in contact with the insurance and they have been giving me the run around when they actually answer the call. I returned to work about a week ago. What should I do about this? I was also told that I can sue the insurance for neglecting the case so long and may be entitled to a lump sum since I was in a cast?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search