Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

I live and work in IL. I hurt my elbow at work. I reported it to my supervisor and was sent to the company doctor. I am on restricted duty. The doctor has sent me to physical therapy and I go 2 to 3 times a week. I am a part time employee. I am not paid when I go to the doctor. Is this legal?

Asked on 1/02/11, 7:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Under a WC claim, you are entitled to payment of your medical bills, a percentage of your wage loss, disability and possibly other damages.

If you think you are getting short changed, you will need to speak with an attorney to make sure that you are getting all that is coming to you. Call my office on Monday and I can refer you to a WC attorney who will go to work on your case.

I hope this helps-

Read more
Answered on 1/07/11, 10:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now