Legal Question in Workers Comp in Illinois

I am looking for a lwyer who practices FEDERAL worker's compensation law in the area near Wheeling, IL (Chicago)

Asked on 2/16/11, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should do an internet search or look in your telephone directory. You also can contact the Cook County Bar Association and the Lake County Bar Association for a referral.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/11, 5:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now