India  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/18/13, 6:59 am

hi iam dr. aman my father is s.d.o in bsnl and suffered strock and suffered paralysis and lost his speach .now his seniors want him to take retirement as he is disabled .but i found an act the disability discrimination act 1995 in which in point 47 it has been said that such person should be kept on a supernumerary post till his retirement and no discimination should be made to him ,what to do? he is only earning member.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search