Legal Question in Admiralty Law in India

wife filed 498a,323$ 494 against husband .husband filed bidagari case in bhagalpur

the wife did not go back to husband's house on the given date $ went to court with a wrong offence that the husband did not turn up to take her . now what can be done he is not getting bail against the wife 's charges .

Asked on 1/21/13, 5:40 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now