India  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/27/12, 12:41 am

My name is Mrs. Manisha. M. Shah. I've a flat no. 506, e-wing simla house co operative society which I've gifted it to my son Kevin. m. Shah. related documents have been submitted to the society. I had planned to sell the flat back in nov 2009 and the cancelled the deal and that document also been submitted to the society. the society initially said I need to pay the transfer fee nonetheless though the deal was cancelled, while their advocate against it and now the would not transfer the share certificate in the name of my son. even after I agreed to pay the transfer fee under protest. Nor are they transferring the flat to my son nor are the committing to as to what I should do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search