India  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/16/12, 5:38 am

i m a boy of age 18, studying, i have girl-friend age 17, who lives with guardian (not real parents).

she was adopted from orphanage, after her real parents died in accident... leaving behind property in lakhs.

the guardian are just keeping her for the sake of propety. just waiting for her to turn 18.

well they are planing to get her marry even, they have fixed her engagement wit a boy of their cast. she is taken to see the boy under pressure. (even when she is minor right now!!!)

if she want her property, (as she is never handed any legal paper of her, not even birth certificate). along with her right to live separately and move ahead,

what are laws concerning this????

pl. give detailed answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search