India  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/29/12, 10:20 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to know that can a women whose husband(who was an army soldier) got died and she got married again with her husband's younger brother. she didn't have any child from the died husband. but she has two children by the second one but she has been taking the pension of her died husband. So in this case can she take her previous husband's pension? If YES kindly suggest me why? If the answer is NO, then what type of legal action can be taken against that women. And what is the procedure to make a complaint.

Thank You.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search