Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Indiana

I got a protection order against me from a coworkers wife , for me to stay away from him but i work at the same place he does can i get arrested ?

Asked on 6/20/13, 8:57 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depends on what it says. An attorney could help you modify it to clarify your right to work.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 8:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Indiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now