Indiana  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/05, 7:37 pm

change of attorney

Have a public defender have had 3 coninueances am i allowed

to fire this attorney if unhappy with progress. Am i alloewed to fire and hire an attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search