Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/13, 10:00 pm

My friend found out his ex-girlfriend is having a baby and she is saying he can not be a part of his life. He lives in Indiana and she lives in Ohio. He doesn't know how to fight this. And I really want to help him, so what would a judge do with custody and everything? Thanks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search