Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 7:14 pm

A friend of mine is getting divorced. Him, his brother and parents are partners in an S Corporation. The one brother is getting divorced. Neither of the brothers wives are listed in the corporation. He is afraid his soon to be ex-wife is entitled to his parents assets. The business in the corporation is a farm. Him and his dad farm it and 50% is his and 50% the corporations. Is she entitled to any of his parents part of the farm?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search