Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/02/13, 7:57 pm

I gave up my children to my x-wife's husband about 20 years ago. Back in September of last year my daughter asked to move in with me with her daughter, my granddaughter. She stayed here until February of this year when we had a disagreement and she hasn't talked to me since. I have however started a relationship with my granddaughter's father and his family and he has been bringing her over every week to visit with us. I love her very much and just wondered where I stand as far as any visitation or if my daughter can do anything legally to stop me from seeing my granddaughter or if she can do anything to the father for letting me see her.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search