Iowa  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/07/13, 7:55 am

I have a no contact order against someone. It includes my children and their father. The no contact order was violated and my boyfriend was attacked. I was in fear that he was dying and I attacked the person. Did I legally do something wrong?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/07/13, 8:44 am by Robert Luedeman

Have you been charged with anything yet?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

solo practitioner 2008 66th Street Windsor Heights, IA 50324

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search