Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

I am facing federal revocatiuon for lying to my PO.. I have been on supervised release for 3.5 years out of a 5 year sentence. I did 27 months in federal camp for falsestatments to gov. agent and us porbation officer.. I had a job and lyed to her about not being at it anymore and lyed to them about work I had done and I didnt do it so I got paid for it.. when she asked me about how long I it had been since I worked I told her a few weeks.. when she asked me why i TOLD Aher because I wasnt feeling well and I had a funeral.. when really it was because I was let go.. so she told me I was in violation and she was going to reuwest a revocation and poiss. new charges but the program I was with doesnt want to pres charges for theft they said as far as they are concerned I owe nothing and the case is closed.. can she still request charges even if they dont want to file them? and do I have to go back to prison I have gotten counceling nmow and back in with my church and I have not violated in anyway up to nmow. I suffered abuse as a kid and learned how to lie because of it I was stressed and fell back into a situation I knew .. I thought I was dogin good but now I know when Im doing bad I need to ask for help. Ive written the past empolyer and apologized and offered to pay them back they said no need just get help so I am.. what are my chances of not going to prison I have kidsa dn a job now and a home..

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

No way of telling, as I do not practice in the federal system.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa