Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

Illegal Possession of marijuana as a juvenile.

Hello my question is this, I was arrested for the Possession but no petition was filed for court and do not have any records with the clerk of court. As the disposition I had an informal adjustment, does this constitue being ''convicted, pleing guilty, or a plee bargain''?

Asked on 3/30/07, 6:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Illegal Possession of marijuana as a juvenile.

Difficult to say without having your records here to look at. It sounds like a plea bargain from this remove.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/07, 8:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now