Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

Can my probation officer told me I could not live with my girlfriend and her 2 kids when there is no domestic violence she has no criminal record and has no felony on her record we have gotten an argument and she is told me to remove myself and go somewhere else now she's telling me I cannot stay here because we have gotten into an argument and I left but she told I have nowhere else to go so what am I supposed to do Does she have the right to tell me that I cannot stay where I'm saying when I have not gotten any legal trouble where I'm at

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

The legal problem that you do have is insisting on living with someone who does not want you there, and there are children in the house. What you should do is review the terms and conditions of your Iowa probation contract that you signed. It may be quite specific about your living arrangements meeting with the approval of your PO.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa