Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/14/12, 2:00 pm

i have children 15 and 12 im still married to their mother they are my natural children the kids were born after we were married their mother is trying to keep them away from me i live separetetely from the kids and their mother when the kids were born the mother and the hospital didnt put me on the birth certificate even though i was there and told them i was their father what rights do i have please tell me in detail

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search