Iowa  |  Social Security Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 3:44 pm

I am seriously behind on my student loans. I am on disability what an I do they are about to garnish my check and I can not afford that I barely survive as it is. Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search