Kansas  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/14/03, 11:57 pm

being sued for repossed vehicle

being sued for helping someone get a vehicle they never paid for I paid for 6 months could not continue paying they repo it they did not inform me they informed the other party of the repo now they are doing judgement only on me is there anything I can do since I was not notified I rcvd info about being sued 1 year after repo

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search