Kansas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 9:55 am

I am a father & grandparent - My daughter & her boyfriends have accused me of molesting her child (age 4)....they only started these accusations after I kicked them out of my house for drugs, violence & destruction of my property. They have brainwashed the 4yr old into saying that these allegations are true. A detective has taken the case & told me that he has turned it into the DA's office. None of the accusations are true - what can I do ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search