Kansas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/06/13, 7:09 am

If I give a contractor money for materials paid with a check, documented n the memo what the material the check was for and he does not provide the material or receipts is that larceny?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search