Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

marriage date is wrong

If the marriage date is wrong in the divorce papers are we still divorce? Thankyou

Asked on 1/10/05, 4:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Su Linda Jamison Jamison and Associates, LLC.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: marriage date is wrong

The date needs to be corrected, and can easily be done by filing a specific legal pleading, but your divorce should still be valid

Read more
Answered on 1/10/05, 5:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now