Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/15/13, 2:25 pm

My moms a pill Popper and i am scared to sleep or even be around her she gets angry easily and acts out so I've been trying to find a way for my 20 year old sister to get custody of me is there a way ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search