Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/07, 12:59 pm

past child support due and visitation

My fieance and his girlfriend had a baby boy when he was 18. Long story short the court ordered visitation but supervised exchanged thru a company called CASA out of Leavenworth county. During this time she found out that Casa was either shut down due to funding or something but quit bringing him and my friend couldn't afford a attorny to fight it. So she's refused to let him see him but it's been almost 4 years now. What can he do do correct this. He know's she would of been in contempt of court but there was no way he had the money to fight it. He has another child so can he get the child support reduced for both children? How would this all look on him if we now take it to court? He's worried about going to jail and not being able to care for either child.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search