Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 11:04 am

I recently had a baby and the father was not present at all during pregnancy. He would not sign a birth certificate until paternity was proven so he's not on the birth certificate. Could I leave the state to live with family in pennsylvania? I currently reside in kansas also there has been nothing established with paternity by him.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search