Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/00, 11:16 pm

son'sgirlfriend hired lawyer for support etc.

My son's ex-girlfriend hired a lawyer to help her set up child support and visitation.Understandable. But now she wants him to give her money before she will let him see his son? His name is on the birth certificate too. Is there anything he can do and keep this from getting to nasty. She had already told him that until they got this settle she wanted no money from. He doesn't have a lot of money to spend on an attorney, and her folks are paying for hers.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search