Kansas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/12/03, 2:53 am

Proper Venue

On Feb.8,2002,at approx.9:15am at the intersection of 75th and Ward Pkwy.,a Kansas resident was injured in an automobie accident by a Missouri resident.Said Mo.resident has policy of auto.Insurance with Co.office in Overland Park, Kansas. In Which state, Missouri or Kansas,should any Legal papers be filed or legal matters be handled.? Location of the accident (Mo.), injured persons residence address (Ks.), responsible parties auto.ins.Co.business address ( Ks.)???? Also, what is proper or legal procedure to file insurance claims for covered damages and loss, especially wages and/or substitution of services costs? What authority? Form?..Would so much appreciate any examples and/or advice which might help me learn answers.I have been unable to find understandable definitions.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search