Kansas  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/10, 1:23 pm

a family member dies and has changed the will recently dividing unevenly between siblings. The siblings including the executors (which are siblings) which to divide the estate in a manner which is fair for all.. If this can be done how should it be handled for legal and tax purposes?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search