Kentucky  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/31/13, 11:48 am

How can I change my child's name if I have no idea where the father is and he hasn't been a part of the child's life in over 4 years?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search