Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

My ex-husband wants the land. Back in 2002 under La. Article 2343 he transfered his community property, into separate property to me. Is there any way he can take the land from me?

Asked on 4/30/13, 7:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Probably not, but I suggest you consult with an attorney who can review the documents.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 3:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now