Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

property damage to my car

My neighbor was running after her dog that was about to attack a child passing by, and ran in to my side view mirror and broke is, left it barely hanging on. She apologized and promised to fix it the next week. But each week there has been a different excuse, Finally after almost a month she screamed that she had no intentions of having my car repaired. What should my next step be, I have already gotten an estimate.

Asked on 8/13/08, 12:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nick Pizzolatto, Jr. Pizzolatto Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: property damage to my car

If you can find out her home owner insurance company, then contact them. I doubt if she will speak to you about it, so you may have to file a small claim in the local City/Parish Court, or the District Court, depending on where the damage occurred. Hopefully it is not just your word against hers.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/08, 8:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now