Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Louisiana

Since I cant edit, Im re-posting :/ sorry...

long story short... grandpa passes away over 20 yrs ago, all his kids sign over their share of home but 3. sister lives in home (1/3 owner) over 20 yrs. 2 yrs before the sister's passing unknown to anyone as to why, one brother signs his share over to other brother. Can the sister's children sue the one brother who now has 2/3 share because their mom was the sole person who took care of and did everything for the home? please feel free to ask questions if need more info. Thanks for any feed back we appreciate it!! hope this isnt to confusing :/

Nick Pizzolatto, Jr. Pizzolatto Law Office

I guess so. You never say how many kids signed over their shares.......those that signed plus 3 sisters equals the total number of children. I all brothers signed their share to the sister, then he cannot sign it to a brother. Still very confusing.

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Louisiana