Louisiana  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/24/04, 2:54 pm

Exertional Stroke

My husband told his supervisor that he was not feeling well but he will work. During his shift he carried a small refrigerator which caused a exertional stroke. He is in the hospital. We talked to the HR at his work and will not cover this under Workmans Compensation. Is there anything I can do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search