Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Maryland


My bankruptcy was closed without discharge because I was missing a certificate from financial couselling. I know you can file an apeal, but how long do I have to do that? What fees would be associated with an appeal?

Asked on 8/28/07, 2:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Press Chung & Press, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Bankruptcy

You should be able to move to reopen and file the debtor education counseling certificate. No appeal is necessary. See your bankruptcy lawyer about doing this.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/07, 3:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Bankruptcy Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now