Maryland  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/30/13, 6:53 am

If a man is convicted of a crime and then serves a prison sentence for that crime, is he able to be re-prosecuted for said crime? I have been told that "double jeopardy" is an "8th grade legal education" idea, so any help you could give me would be great. Thank you!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search