Maryland  |  Criminal Law

A person claiming to be a close relative went before judge claiming I was violent and suicidal. The person is a relative but we are not close. An emergency protective order was issued. I was later taken from my residence by police to a hospital and held for two days. The hospital personnel ordered me to remove my clothes in front of a crowd of people. I refused. I was then jumped by police and hospital personnel, my clothes forcibly remove, and shot with a chemical restraint. I was out for 20 hours. When I came to I refused to talk several hours. I was threatened with permanent detention if I did not cooperate. The eventually I did speak. The accuser had told many lies. After explaining I was released but the hospital evaluator has labeled me has having "aggressive behaviour". I made not one aggressive act. I did strike anyone, or say one word. I simply refused to strip in a room full of complete strangers. Oh yeah, the cops told me I was not under arrest.

Again, I have labeled aggressive without one act aggression. Do I have a civil suit against anyone involved? And if so, what would be grounds?