Maryland  |  Criminal Law

pulled over by dnr

I was given a test by an officer to follow a pen and failed and admitted to smoking about an hour before being pullled over and officer also finds a scale and 7 grams and a roach and alcohol in the trunk. Because i had not lied about anything he decided to give me a break and told me he would only get me for possesion and para. and that i would go in a sign papers about a month later. I hadnt signed anything but only got a warning for neg. driving. Could i use the fact that the officer let me drive home against him if i were to recieve the citation. Or would he let me off. This was also dnr in cecil county maryland. Also first time offender im 19 and dont want a criminal record. i also have nothing else on my record.

Answered on: 1/12/08, 3:26 pm by Jason Cleckner

Re: pulled over by dnr

The officer certainly shouldn't be letting you drive under the influence of marihuana, but that's not what you're apparently charged with. You need to get a lawyer ASAP!

Law Office of Jason Cleckner, LLC 110 N. Washington Street, Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20850