Maryland  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/20/13, 11:28 am

My dad signed paper and gave his nephew his house and they read not at arms length.

I am his only child and my two children he.loves more than anything.

He has a fifth grade education and cannot read.

His nephew of course moved in there and.pretend he would care for him that has never happened and he know he shouldn't ha e done what he did can he change it basically they took advantage of the fact he can't read.

What done?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search