Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 6:06 pm

What are the chances that we will be made to pay legal fees when my husband's ex-wife has asked for a modification of the parenting plan in maryland. She wants to change the schooling aspect of it and has asked the court for us to pay her fees. If she wins is it possible we will have to pay, what about if we win? Maryland

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search