Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/12/08, 5:29 pm

need help with child support case

how do i file for a modification in child support . i have a form here that says motion for stay of service. my x has been lyingto the state for years and as a result i am far in arrears . she moved 8 hours away and i havent seen or talk to my kids in almost 3 years . i wasnt aware it would fall back on me if she recieved beneifits from the state and it had been accumulating on me since 1994 . i need help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search