Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/27/13, 8:46 am

the process of changing custody agreements

if a child has a bad relationship with his father and can not achive decent grades due to the fact of the bad relationship how could a child change court agreements to live with his mother, the child is 16

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search