Maryland  |  Family Law

Your question: "I have a divorce decree from my exwife in 2008 with me having visitation every other weekend from Thursday at 7pm until Monday morning drop off at school. I did that for one school year the next school year she transfer the kids to a different school district that did not allow me to drop off or pick up the kids. So she drop off the kids on Friday at 10pm and picks them up at Sunday 10pm. Now she want me to abide by the divorce decree.

Answered on: 8/25/13, 8:49 am by Paula McGill

What do you mean the school district does allow you to drop off or pick up the kids? That's the first problem, which needs to be resolved as soon as possible.

If the school is the only problem, try getting that ridiculous rule stopped or threaten litigation.

You can also petition the court to modify the visitation schedule based upon the school's rule.

Also licensed and practicing in Maryland.

(301)678-3725

demandingjustice@gmail.com

Attorney at Law 1100 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30309