Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 8:50 am

My wife moved and relocated out of state 7 mos ago. Our separation agreement gave her primary physical custody of our daughter and left me with primary physical custody of our son. Our agreement also states that she can move back into our guest residence without notice. However, I now have primary physical custody of both children. Does this violate the terms of the agreement? She is threatening to come back with her boyfriend. Also, as part of the agreement she was obligated to lift a restraining order she had placed against me when she was still in the state and she did not. She is now threatening to enforce that order and have me removed from the property. Do I have any legal recourse?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search