Maryland  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/03/11, 12:52 pm

hi, i am american and plan to move to jordan to marry a jordanian man. i was wondering if it is true that if we had kids, and got a divorce, that he under muslim law is allowed to take the kids.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search